One of the key characteristics of Vendo-powered marketplaces is their customizability. One of the many features of Vendo is the ability to use a custom domain for your marketplace.
Steps to connect a custom domain to from admin dashboard:
Purchase your custom domain (if needed)
Purchase your domain name from a domain registrar.
Add the domain to the Vendo admin dashboard
Vendo uses Entri for easy and quick integration of custom domains.
Log into your Vendo account and navigate to
Settings -> Domains
Setup Domainto start setup.
3. In the popup, provide your domain or subdomain and click
4. Entri modal will appear. Select
5. Entri will begin analyzing your domain. Once everything goes well, you will see a modal like this:
6. The modal will reload. In this example, you can see a flow to add a subdomain. Entri requests to add a CNAME record to DNS records of your domain.
Follow the instructions. You can simply copy the values using
Once you are finished, tick the
I have added the records above to my domain tickbox and click
7. The modal will display a summary message. Click
Done to finish the setup.
8. The domain should appear in the custom domains list.
Please share your feedback
We would love to hear your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the chat available in the bottom right corner of your screen.